Hockey - Stick Handeling Video # 1


Me and My friend Cole were just dickin'around this weekend and decided to make a quick video so here it is, just to show you some footage. This is the shortest video we will be making, but its just an introduction to the  videos we'll make. Im the thicker shorter one (180, 5'10) Cole is the taller lankier one (150 6'0) Before you play just remember, this is my second year, and the amazing Cole has been playing his whole life. He's AAA by the way.





Hope you enjoyed
-Justin

Penulis : RileyAndJustin ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Hockey - Stick Handeling Video # 1 ini dipublish oleh RileyAndJustin pada hari Tuesday, June 14, 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 6 komentar: di postingan Hockey - Stick Handeling Video # 1
 

6 comments:

Doc_Waffles said... | June 14, 2011 at 9:05 PM

Ah the hockey years, where does he play AAA. I used to play AA then AAA in Jersey. Nice vid too.

Justin said... | June 15, 2011 at 7:16 AM

If you haven't read my previous blogs, This is my second year playing hockey! I caught up to most of the players my age, playing AA this year and getting 30 points. My friend plays AAA. I am going to do a lot of training this summer, and hopefully make AAA next year.

Zach said... | June 15, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Impressive!

ThirtySeven said... | June 15, 2011 at 11:41 PM

2 minutes for high sticking! =P

Skinny Guy said... | June 16, 2011 at 4:56 PM

Nice video. How about those Bruins last night!!

Braden said... | June 17, 2011 at 3:41 PM

That was sweet man! I am always intrigued by hockey. Growing up in Canada it is everywhere but I chose to play soccer.