Hey everyone, long time no see!

Hey guys this posts is probably going to just be a ramble, but I haven't posted in a while so I figured I'd give you guys a really nice post on a bunch of things!

To start off with I must say basketball has been going extremely well. Within the last week I realized something that I haven't been using in over a year. 2 Years ago, as well as last year I was a very prolific scorer because I wasn't afraid to get into 2 people and split them right through the middle going the whole way and I realized now I was afraid of those opportunities and thus haven't been as aggressive. Last game, I started to attack those holes again and realized how beneficial it really is. Anywho, just a tip to anyone, evaluate how you're playing and figure out what you need to change in order to become more successful!

Another thing is guys holy! I found an awesome youtube channel that helps with a lot of basketball you can find the link here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dreupt



Alright now to the main point of this post!:

I've realized a lot of people are heading into university and college some for basketball, and others just for academics. I live in Canada so I'm not going to go into all this detail about Division 1 colleges and crap in the US, one day I'll get into those as I am "fairly" knowledgeable about those (Note I use the term fairly lightly). Anywho, I figured I'd post about some Universities up here in Canada!!! Yaay D: LOL.

Alright here's athletics, or more specifically basketball:

Some universities in Canada which I believe offer a good basketball program are the following:
(Yes I know CIS is a joke, but we are talking about Canada)

Carleton University:

Located in the capital city of Canada, Ottawa.
Went 22-0 this year in CIS Men's basketball.
Biggest streak was 22 wins in a row (obviously)


Lakehead University

Located in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
Went 20-2 this year in CIS Men's basketball.
Biggest streak was 10 wins in a row.


University of Alberta

Located in Edmonton, Alberta
Went 14-6 this year in CIS Men's basketball.
Biggest streak was 4 wins in a row.


University of Victoria


Located in Victoria, British Columbia.
Went 14-4 this year in CIS Men's basketball.
Biggest streak was 6 wins in a row (Could be incorrect.)


McMaster University

Located in Hamilton, Ontario.
Went 17-5 this season in CIS Men's basketball.
Biggest streak was 8 wins in a row.


Laurier University

Located in Waterloo, Ontario.
Went 16-6 this season in CIS Men's basketball.
Biggest streak was LOSING 3 games in a row.


University of Windsor

Locaed in Windsor, Ontario.
Went 15-7 this season in CIS Men's basketball.
Biggest streak was winning 3 games in a row.


I myself if I keep going will probably go somewhere in Manitoba as I don't really want to move :(!
Anywho, hope you all got some information from this post even if you're not from Canada, really appreciate all of you!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and I'll be hitting you guys up with a post this week!
-Riley

Penulis : RileyAndJustin ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Hey everyone, long time no see! ini dipublish oleh RileyAndJustin pada hari Saturday, April 21, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Hey everyone, long time no see!
 

0 comments: